Oversight of the Foundation is by a Board of Governors of up to 20 people. The first Board will be announced in March 2021 and will include representatives from all facets of the industry, including:
- T3 Sixty, founders of the Foundation
- Various large sponsors and benefactors
- Industry leaders that believe in diversity, equity and inclusion
- Leading coaches, technology providers, media and other vendors
- Association representatives of The National Association of REALTORS, The National Association of Real Estate Brokers, The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, and The Asian Real Estate Association of America.
Stefan Swanepoel, Chairman and CEO of T3 Sixty, will serve as its first Chairman through the end of 2022.
It is hoped that in the future former Apprentice applicants themselves will serve on the Board of Governors.
The Foundation will be managed by Kenya Burrell-VanWormer, who serves as the Foundations Executive Director. Kenya also works at T3 Sixty, the largest management consulting company in the residential real estate industry, as SVP of Diversity Solutions.
Burrell-VanWormer is a sixth-generation Texan and native Houstonian. She has been involved in real estate for almost two decades previously working in banking and affordable lending programs. In 2009 her achievements earned her honors as the Houston Association of Realtors’ Realtor of the Year and in 2018, she served as the chairperson of the 39,000-member association.